We are pleased to announce the reopening of the Hotel des Inventions from June 1st 2020.
The health and safety of our hosts and employees is our top priority. The coronavirus situation forced us to put in place a number of adaptations and restrictions in our hotel.
All of our employees are trained in the most current hygiene measures.
We respect the principles of the OFSP at all times in this regard:
• Hand sanitizers are available at hotel entrances and other hotel hotspots
• A smile is worth more than a handshake: we give up all physical contact
• Grouping of people is to be avoided: please respect a sufficient social distance in public areas
• Our establishment is only open to hotel guests. Access is prohibited to outside visitors
• Our employees use gloves and / or masks whenever necessary
• Disinfection of public places several times a day
• The restaurant tables are set up so as to leave a generous space between them
• The breakfast buffet is presented in a suitable format
• Our kitchen staff are provided with protective equipment
• Unfortunately we will not be able to welcome you if you have symptoms of flu, cough or fever just before your arrival
• If you have already paid a deposit, we will send you a voucher of the amount of your reservation
• We kindly ask you to plan a card payment, cash payments are to be avoided as much as possible
• We are at your entire disposal for any further information by email (firstname.lastname@example.org) or by phone (+41 21 694 39 39) and will be happy to answer your questions
We are already looking forward to welcoming you soon and assure you that we will do everything we can to make your visit as safe, beautiful and relaxing as possible.
Peter Neuhaus and his team for the Hotel des Inventions
In the Hotel des Inventions, you will find different Swiss inventions such as a solar boat, the famous Ragusa chocolate bar, the Velcro tape or a conching machine to make chocolate, which stimulate your creativity and imagination. With quotes from inventors, a mechanical water clock, explanations of different inventions, a modern kitchen and a charging station for Tesla and other electric cars, the hotel reinvents itself continuously.
The hotel is a 5 minute drive from the Swiss Federal Institute of Technology (EPFL) and a 15 minutes drive from Lausanne center. The hotel has 49 rooms and suites with kitchen area, a conference room, a private parking and a sicilian restaurant.
The hotel is located close to a park and is therefore the starting point for a relaxing forest promenades.